Test

Click here

Click here if you are ready to create your own financial future by training responsible entrepreneurs with a passion for freedom.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Practicing leaving messages

Tonight,with all my kids out, I am practicing leaving messages to family and friends that I know are not home. I am following the phone message script provided by the Freedom Project team. So far so good. Now I will wait for their critiques. Family and friends are good to practice on because most of them will try to help and some will enjoy being brutally honest. But that is great. It will help me become smooth on the phone. I want to show confidence and sincerity when I speak whether it is to a live being or an answering machine. I want the prospect to know that I know what I am talking about and not just some newbie trying to fake it. It's my business I better be good.

1 comment:

  1. You get more interseting by the minute!!!! Peggy

    ReplyDelete