Test

Click here

Click here if you are ready to create your own financial future by training responsible entrepreneurs with a passion for freedom.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Beautiful Person with a Beautiful Heart

There are many things that excite a prospect when they decide to become their own boss in the Freedom Project, from the ability to making an income, not punching a clock, to making new friends and a more positive lifestyle. I am sure that God noticed I needed someone special to teach me to duplicate in the Freedom Project. God knew I needed somebody that would have enough empathy, knowledge and talent to let me come in to the business in a slow positive way in order to change my life. Another builder may have thought I don’t have enough time to mess around with a person that is not financially ready to go right now. Not Peggy. She has shown me the same enthusiasm she would if she brought in a Super Gold builder.

Now, I feel not only my own pressures to become the person I want to become through the Freedom Project. Although Peggy is not pressuring me in anyway, I feel it is necessary to do very well in The Freedom Project because I know Peggy Allen has high hopes for me. I pledge now to impress Peggy Allen. She is a beautiful person with a beautiful heart. Peggy Allen and Rose Kleinsasser are my angels.

Here is Peggy Allen’s autobiography;

Peggy Allen is the kind of woman people remember, not for the things she says, but for the way she makes them feel!

She has spent her life following a path that leads her to helping people in so many ways: physically, emotionally and personally.  She has made her mark on almost everyone that has known her.  Peggy has been a true supporter of this community she loves.  
Peggy is very successful at building relationships and guiding people to create freedom, and, making a living while making a difference.  Her coaching skills, people skills, business knowledge and professionalism are at par with the leaders in this field.  She has taught many motivational leadership courses, worked closely with many trainers in the field of professional development, and now brings her skills into the home business field.

This year, 2008, she celebrates 25 years of running her own successful home business - now online!

Creating an income while making a difference in people’s lives, and the planet, are the growing trends in today’s quickly expanding business market.  We are all looking for ways to give back and “pay it forward”, while making a difference by reducing our carbon footprint, and creating better health for ourselves and loved ones.

Peggy Allen is one you can trust to coach you, and help you learn to create a legacy for your family’s future, and something to be proud of.

“I believe in giving back, and sharing knowledge that can bring about positive change in peoples’ lives.  It is my passion.”   
Peggy Allen



No comments:

Post a Comment