Test

Click here

Click here if you are ready to create your own financial future by training responsible entrepreneurs with a passion for freedom.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Feeling Down Today

My day started out with great anticipation because my daughters came to visit, have dinner and belatedly celebrate my son's twentieth birthday. My girls were great and we all had fun visiting. Then they had to leave because Danielle has an interview with Costco tomorrow. After my girls left, I checked to see if I received any submissions for my Mini Office Outlet business. None. I have put a lot of work in posting free ads everywhere. I knew there would be a slight chance in picking up submissions this way but I have to try. I only need to find a few serious builders. I started posting ads on September 15th. So anticipation fell way to disappointment.


So what do I do to get out of my funk? Well, for my daughters, I made a plan to go see them on Thursday. Maybe I'll stay there for the weekend. I can, you know, I am unemployed and I can take my business with me  because it is all internet and phones. The Freedom Project gives me that ability. For the disappointment of not receiving submission for almost two weeks, I'll reset my mind by reading The Success Principles by Jack Canfield and review the Freedom Projects Training Center on how to post online ads. I'll look at my dream sheet and review my plans to achieve those dreams! That will put me in the right mind. Also, writing this blog helps me keep my ship on the right course because it forces me to explain to myself what I need to do.


I hope this helps you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment