Test

Click here

Click here if you are ready to create your own financial future by training responsible entrepreneurs with a passion for freedom.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Finding A Way

Thursday,September 9,2010 I joined the Freedom Project and that was just great. Problem is I don't have the money to become a Shaklee member. I wanted to come in as a Gold Ambassador(Gold Builder) which is where anyone starting their Freedom Project business would want to come in as. I want to come in as a gold builder because of all the benefits that Shaklee provides. So next week around September 30th I will become a Gold Ambassador(Gold Builder).


How will I do it? Well, I want to. I really want to and will become successful in this business so I will do what it takes to make my goals. Being a Gold Ambassador(Gold Builder) is what I want now. So I went through what I do have. I had a very small IRA account. That IRA account as hard as it may try will never amount to much especially a retirement for me. But that IRA account will help me get moving in this business. So I am stoked and ready to roll! I will be a Gold Ambassador(Gold Builder) next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment