Test

Click here

Click here if you are ready to create your own financial future by training responsible entrepreneurs with a passion for freedom.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Valuable Phone Call

Yesterday, I was speaking to Peggy Allen on the phone. Just a casual conversation. The note worthy thing about this conversation is how much you learn listening. There is a few subjects I want to write about but the first one is the most important. I caught myself several times speaking over Peggy’s conversation. What did I have to say that was so very important that I could miss what this woman of twenty eight years in Shaklee and a professional teacher in the personal improvement was saying? Nothing, of course, absolutely nothing. My goal now is to listen with intention to understand, and to ask more questions. Obviously I cannot learn when I am speaking but I will learn if I listen with intention to understand what is being said and to ask questions to clarify what is being said. I have so many resources in The Freedom Project, that are so valuable, that it is time to take my arrogance out of the equation to learn from people like Peggy, Carol, Glenna, the Freedom Mama and Papa.

The second subject I learned in the conversation with Peggy was how she was able through experience, knowledge and enthusiasm was to clarify and fine tune  my dreams. She is guiding me through dreaming of the life I want. Maybe as child it was very simple to dream and wonder, but as an adult it is a difficult task to dream and wonder. Peggy let me tell her about my dreams. She did not laugh at me but laughed with me as she helped me tighten my dream. My vague dream is to speak in front of a large audience with conviction, confidence and having fun with the audience while having fun myself. Peggy said I will do that and dreamed with me. Now my dream has Peggy introducing me in Anaheim at one the Shaklee’s conventions. But she helped me more by giving me more freedom to dream. Now I am speaking to my downline in conventions around the world. So here it is, Peggy has given me a right to dream, a right I always had but through the complications of life and the negativity of others, dreaming and wondering went into hibernation. How exciting is it to dream things that where in my mind impossible? Dreaming was shackled in a dark dungeon in my brain. Peggy and The Freedom Project gave my dreams a little light and a hacksaw to break free. Dreaming is now part of my personality.

Peggy during the conversation was teaching me, solid," how to things." She was telling me how Shaklee set up this wonderful compensation plan. Peggy has a definite plan to help me through my personal problems but she has her own personal problems and one is with her eyes. But what I did not hear from Peggy was more important. Very important. Her enthusiasm and can do attitude never wavered. Peggy is a powerful life force with enough enthusiasm and can do spirit to power a thousand rocket ships through the universe and she was giving all of that to me during this phone call. It is a if God tapped me on the shoulder and told this angel to help me. Alright, so I will listen with intention to learn and understand, ask questions to clarify and remember to listen to what is not being said verbally. This will make me a stronger, more confident person as I move through the Freedom Project.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, She really is an amazing person and so are you keep it up Gene and I'll see you on the stage!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gene, you are right on about Peggy the Angel. I spent a lot of time begging my Mom for a baby sister, and she finally gave me two! One was Kerry and the other was Peggy. Now look what I have! Because I believed, I dreamed, I took action to achieve my dream, I got double what I asked for! Judy K Freedom Project Winner on the way to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Judy for reading my blog. I only wish the very best for you because you and I are teammates. Maybe not in the same down line but we know we can help each other.

    ReplyDelete