Test

Click here

Click here if you are ready to create your own financial future by training responsible entrepreneurs with a passion for freedom.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Learning In The Freedom Project

Recently, my friend, Lisa, had this conversation with her son, Jason.

I had just come home from work and I only had a half hour to
pull my art stuff together, get myself together and leave for class.
Unfortunately this didn’t give me much time with Jason. While
I was packing my son asked me why did I have to go to art class?
I explained I wanted to learn more about painting. Jason said mom
you are already a good painter. Why do you have to learn more?
You already know how to paint! I said because I needed to learn
more about painting. There's always new stuff and I enjoy painting. 
I told him even the teacher takes classes and workshops (she's an
artist too)so she can learn more and gain more experience and
progress as an artist. I told him I want to get better.

This is a wonderful illustration of the need to learn more of anything we desire to become better at. I desire to become the best in network marketing and in The Freedom Project. Everything you and I have done since the first initial call from a Freedom Project member was learn about The Freedom Project’s compensation, mentoring model, promotion of Shaklee’s products and nuisances of The Freedom Project. You and I are learning how to read scripts and how to bring prospects through the Freedom Projects pipeline. But you have to learn more and more about yourself.

Peggy, my up line coach and a great one she is, is having us learn more about teaching ourselves how to think-successfully. She is working us through her boot camp learning from Jack Canfield’s The Success Principles, In network marketing you and I are making fundamental changes. We are saying to a skeptical world, to our family, friends and ourselves that there is another way. We are breaking away from conformity. We are saying to ourselves that our view of how the world works no longer satisfies our own new world view. We believe that network marketing is the better way to change our life’s course. Network marketing and in particular, The Freedom Project is our Life Launch(Hudson and Mclean,1995). In the forward of Life Launch, Hudson and Mclean explain that Life Launch requires fresh vision, new plans, and inner courage. Fresh vision, new plans, and inner courage is required of you when you are making a fundamental change in your life. This is what you and I are doing when we decided to sign on with the Freedom Project.

Now fear is creeping in. Will I be successful? How will I prospect people into my business when I never recruited anybody to do anything? Am I wasting money? My answer for myself is I will be successful, no matter how hard or long it takes. Napoleon Bonaparte said that the best trait a soldier can have is endurance. Endurance is needed not courage or anything else. Why endurance and how do we attain endurance? Because the road is long and there are many distractions, detractors and roadblocks. How do we attain endurance? Learning is the answer. To read self help books like,The Success Principle and the magazine I bought, Networking Times. Networking Times is wonderful because it is an easy read and when I doubt myself the articles pick me up.

In order to change our thinking we have to learn how to think to make those changes. A fundamental change for me is to read. I am not a reader but to be successful in the Freedom Project I will become a reader. I want to change.







1 comment:

  1. Nice,, blog post

    cheers
    http://indianacomedyvideos.blogspot.com/2010/09/everything-by-mcforrealzzz-indiana.html

    ReplyDelete